The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Tuesday 6 November 2007

The Mind Boggles

I've still got nothing relevant to talk about (see post below), but I was just having a quick look at my blog stats, to see how many people have been popping by and how they got here.

As I've mentioned before, every now and then a bizarre Google search leads someone here - but usually it's just an occasional occurence in between more obvious searches such as 'Alpkit Hunka' and 'Terrocs'.

Yesterday three people found this blog via Google. And the search terms that led them here? A strange trio:

'compare contrast into thin air book movie' (okay, that one I can understand);
'wet heigh [sic] heeled shoes' (eh?); and
'what is the orange walk'.

Unsurprisingly, none of those searchers stayed for very long!

2 comments:

  1. You can spend hours pondering those Google searches!


    Every day somebody comes to my site after googling 'nude rambling'.

    Every day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, no-one has found this blog by Googling 'nude rambling' or anything similar, even though I did earlier this year encounter a naked rambler - and I'm sure I mentioned it on here somewhere (although I resisted posting the photo!).

    ReplyDelete