The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Friday 14 February 2014

February - Mid-point Review

Here we are, right in the middle of the month, and this is how it’s looking so far compared with Februaries past:

image

The ascent for the month won’t be startling, but it’s looking healthier than last month:

image

And the daily average is looking quite promising at this early stage when compared with my modest target of an average of 3 miles per day:

image

Hmmm, I need to do a bit of work on the format of that graph, don’t I?

1 comment:

  1. ..Yes.
    You are Not going to believe this. Went to publish my comment, the word was Roses.

    ReplyDelete