The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Monday 29 February 2016

SectionHiker's 'Love on the Trail' Series

SectionHiker is running a series on the subject of 'Love on the Trail' this week, featuring interviews with five backpacking couples. Mick and I will be Wednesday's couple, whereas today the series kicks off with Beardoh and Sweetpea.

If any SectionHiker readers happen to have found themselves here on our blog for the first time then (hello!) I would point you in the direction of the links over on the right (on the desktop version of the blog) which link to our various long walks. It seems I'm overdue adding links for our PCT and GR10 section hikes (July 2012 and July 2015 respectively), which is something I can't rectify right now as we drive back to the UK from Spain (where we've just spent a couple of months touring in our motorhome) with only my phone for Internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment