The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Saturday 12 June 2010

More Uninteresting Walking

It is the 12th of June today, and so far this month I’ve been out for 11 walks – not one of which merited* being written about. Most of them have been pretty short too, as evidenced by the sharp drop off of the ‘mile by month’ graph for the year to date:

image

There’s an even steeper drop-off on the ascent chart:

image

All is not lost for the month. Plans are afoot and if all goes to plan the charts will look much healthier by the end of next week (as should the Blog, as I will be blogging as I go).

(*Actually, I could probably have strung a few words together about a couple of them, but didn’t quite muster enough enthusiasm to do so.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the suspense is hard to take. It's like reading a novel only to find the last page is missing.

    We can't wait to find out where you are off to.

    ReplyDelete