The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Sunday 15 July 2012

A Video Snippet

I took quite a few video snippets whilst we were on the PCT (twenty, actually, although 2 were accidental!). They’re all of exceptionally poor quality, mainly because of the quality of the videographer and partly because of the quality of the camera when in movie mode. In particular, it was only when I replayed them when I got home that I found that when in movie mode, if you zoom in the camera doesn’t autofocus.

Notwithstanding the poor quality (it really doesn’t do the surroundings justice!), I’m going to share one of the snippets, taken on our way up to Forester Pass. I may share more, if anyone’s interested?

I am still intending to post some photos too. Having finally decided that doing one photo post for each day of the walk would make me a holiday-photo-bore, I thought I’d try to cut it down to ‘the walk in 50 photos’. That may have been a little ambitious. I’ve got my 800 photos down to 84 so far, and haven’t looked at Mick’s. I’ll hopefully be back in a few days with something…

3 comments:

  1. Oo yes! That was quite fun! (Mind you, I'm not getting out much lately... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been getting out recently - I distinctly remember reading a blog post on the subject just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete