The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Friday 11 April 2014

Feasting in Hovingham

This is where I had erroneously marked on the itinerarararary against yesterday. The bounty on the bench, from the excellent bakery, comprises a bacon bap, a fudge brownie (big grin!), a disgusting almond and cream thing for Mick, four rolls for lunch and two cups of tea.

We possibly didn't also need the two big bars of chocolate I bought in the shop across the road, but after yesterday's one-Snickers-between-us incident, I'm taking no chances!

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment: