The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Friday 7 November 2008

West Highland Way - The Photos

Here's a little photo-slideshow-video-clip thing with our photos from the West Highland Way trip, together with a couple of little movie clips of the wetter moments.


Now how I know how to do these video-slideshow-things (all thanks to instruction from Duncan), I'll put some together for the C2C and the LEJOG trips.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, Gayle. How do you do it? Is there a 'U-tube for novices' instruction manual anywhere other than in Duncan's head....
    Must Google it - need to do this for the Egyptian wedding.
    PS Day 6 looked quite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. The movie, not the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I really enjoy looking at photos. I can dream for a few minutes that I'm there! It couldn't have been that bad, there was some sunshine. The Kingshouse camp looked "exciting".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that. Duncan is the guru of IT, and blogging with out a doubt.

    ReplyDelete