The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Thursday 12 March 2009

Edale – The Pictures

I took very few photos whilst I was out, but those I did take (together with some small movie clips) over the two days, I have put into a little You Tube Movie Clip Thingy. With lots of title slides, I managed to pad it out to a whole 2 minutes 10 seconds!

Here it is:

Edited to say: Mick just pointed out an inconsistency between the movie clip and the post below. The movie clip says that the maximum wind speed was 35mph, whereas below I said that it was 38mph. Thirty eight was the correct number. I noticed my error in the movie clip as soon as I had generated it, but it takes so long, once a change has been made, to regenerate it that I wasn’t moved to make the correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment