The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mick’s Morning View

This morning my view was of a grotty windowless office.

Mick’s view was a little more pleasing.

It was mid-morning when I received an email containing nothing but the subject ‘Inversion – taken this morning’ and this photo:

Inversion

He sent me the tiniest size of file. Hopefully he’s got a better snap on the camera.

He must have taken it from somewhere above Lothersdale.

I think that if we were having a ‘who has got the best view this morning?’ competition then he would have won hands down!

2 comments:

  1. Ah Gayle, an image of your view for comparison would illustrate nicely why we like to wander.

    Cheers J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My view isn't too good today, but next Thursday amd Friday... :-D

    ReplyDelete