The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Monday 31 March 2014

Essential Numbers From March

It’s the last day of the month, so I’ll just throw together a few numbers to summarise how it went. A bit brief, because there are still a few things to cross of the ‘to do’ list, and they must all be completed before bedtime.

I predicted that the miles would drop off in March, but I was wrong:

image

I did slacken off a bit, only walking on 27 days of the month (and some of those walks were very short indeed, taken purely to keep my Fitbit stats above my daily target).

The daily average is still looking pretty healthy:

image

And, I’ve managed to plank on every single day of the month (in fact, I’ve only missed one day of the year, and I was so annoyed when I realised I’d forgotten).

All being well, April’s stats should look pretty healthy from a mileage point of view. I’m not sure how feasible it will be to keep up the planking in the tent…

No comments:

Post a Comment