The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Start Photo

I forgot to attach the photo last night. There being no-one around to do the honours with photo taking, and the phone not being self-timerable, I couldn't manage a photo with both of us - but I was there, honest!

Also, a quick thank you for all of the comments. When I finally got a signal during our late afternoon break it was a highlight to read them all (even tittered at the 'did you turn the grill off' etc - even though you've no idea how I can panic and obsess at such thoughts!)
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment