The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Thursday 14 April 2011

On top of the world...

Atop the eastern top of the Eildon Hills with amazing views all around. It was a steep old pull to get up here, but definitely worth it (even though, strictly, it wasn't on our route).


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

1 comment:

  1. On my LEJOG walk I walked in between those "two pretty hills" as it says in my journal - day 48. It was the first day I got my feet wet walking through long wet grass earlier in the day.

    You seem to be going well now and the best is yet to come.

    I am all packed and ready for the off next Wednesday.

    All the best for the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete