The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Tuesday 8 April 2014

A Milestone

Unless I've got my mental arithmetic wrong, I do believe that as of some time this morning, I have now walked more miles in 2014 (in 98 days) than I did in the whole of 2013 (which was 666 miles).

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

3 comments:

  1. 666. The number of the devil that is...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were using the correct Excel functions to work that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI:
    Tomorrow: Light cloud, dry, 13mph SW wind,14degC
    Thurs: Sunny intervals, dry, 9mph westerly, 14degC
    Fri: Sunny intervals, dry, 11mph westerly, 9degC
    Sat: Light cloud, dry, 12mph WSW wind,13degC

    That last bit is Good News for me. And you two. Too.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete