The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Day 9 - 0630

6.30am:

Number of people who have exited the tent this morning: 2

Number of people who have done so with the slightest degree of elegance: 0


Good job there's no-one around to see us!

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

2 comments:

  1. And no pictures. Harrumph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having exited the tent you have, if it is wet, done the hardest part of the day.

    You have now parted from my known territory. I have pre-guessed your route ahead nearly as far as Scotland and it will be interesting to see if we coincide. Perhaps I should put my predictions in a sealed envelope to be handed over to some ombudsman and to be opened only as you cross The Border.

    Bonne continuation.

    ReplyDelete