The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Friday 29 August 2008

A Lot Of Words

We're back from our flying Lakes trip and so I sat down to type a short trip report.

Hours of typing later, and I seem to have waffled a lot.

I've split it into a series of posts, but seeing as I'm home with a reliable internet connection tonight, I'm going to post them all.

So, after saying almost nothing for weeks, I'm now going to inundate you with waffle.

If you choose to read all of it, then I apologise in advance for my wordiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment