The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Monday 3 January 2011

Index of Kent to Cape Wrath Posts

With the planning of our East to West jaunt in full swing, it’s about time (or rather overdue) that I consolidate all of my Kent to Cape Wrath postings into one place. Admittedly, I don’t see K2CW catching on as a popular walk, in the same way that LEJOG is (which is a shame really, because it was a jolly good walk), but I thought it worthwhile indexing the posts anyway.

Reader-friendly version of the full K2CW Blog (with bonus photos)

Contrasts (2)

Contrasts (1)

Weather

Post Walk (2)

Post Walk (1)

Packing List (Mick)

Packing List (Gayle)

Itinerary (final version)

Countdown (1 week to go)

Food Logistics

Countdown (2 weeks to go)

Food

Countdown (1 month to go)

Itinerary (initial version, later superseded)

Route Outline

Next Big Walk – the announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment