The Road goes ever on and on; Down from the door where it began;
Now far ahead the Road has gone; And I must follow, if I can;
Pursuing it with eager feet; Until it joins some larger way;
Where many paths and errands met; And whither then? I cannot say.

[JRR Tolkien, Lord of the Rings]

Friday 24 July 2015

A few more random photos from the last few days.

Can someone tell me if these are big enough to see? I've resized to send without wifi but don't know if I've gone too far (or conversely, if I can go even smaller).

7 comments:

  1. No smaller please :-) But you can maybe increase the lossiness in the jpeg. Do you not have a local SIM and lots of data :-) or even use 3 but I guess it's now to late as there data is free in France & Spain. I use Picasa when travelling as much easier to set how many bytes in the image :-) Looks good weather :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using a 3 SIM for the very reason that I can take advantage of any network in France or Spain. But often I only have an Edge signal and don't want to run through too much power in very slowly uploading a bigger than necessary file. I'll stick at this size rather than going any smaller (I only worked put how to reduce the size at all today!).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Good-oh. I may post a few more now I know how to reduce them!

      Delete
  3. Fantastic, you post the most inspiring write ups and photos Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. {Blush}. Thank you. Glad you're enjoying.

      Delete
  4. The frying pan pic is the winner.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete